Your Tattoo Removal Guide
There comes a time when you are bored with your tattoo and feel it’s time for something new. At that point, you might start to consider your options, and realize that last tattoo removal is one of the best ways to get your tattoo removed easily. The process includes breaking down of pigments, using a laser.
Laser Tattoo Removal Process
With modern technology on the rise, laser tattoo removal is the best option you have when it comes to tattoo removal. Making these permanent tattoos not so permanent anymore. With the help of a laser, you can now get your tattoo removed. This process is not extremely painful and only offers some side effects. Moreover, the process is designed to ensure that your skin is not harmed or damaged in any way possible. In addition, there are a few laser tattoo removal options that you can choose from.
- Passive Laser Tattoo Removal – this is not expensive and can be done in a number of beauty salons and parlors. In this technique, the tattoo is not removed completely, and this is the only setback of this technique. However, if you are looking to get your tattoo faded, the Passive Laser Tattoo Removal is the best option.
- Active Laser Tattoo Removal – This is considered as one of the best techniques to help you remove tattoos permanently. The process requires a Q-switched laser tattoo removal machine, that breaks down your pigments. The method will help you get rid of your tattoo permanently without any sign of it being there. However, the process is unable to remove colors such as yellow, or light blue. Moreover, it removes dark tattoos without any issues, and offer minimal side effects. This is expensive than Passive laser tattoo removal but offers a complete removal.
- Q-Switched Ruby Laser Tattoo Removal – The Q-Switched is the best way to get your tattoo removed without any issues. In addition, the process offers an effective wavelength which helps remove all the difficult to remove colors. This laser tattoo removal process is measured in nanoseconds. In addition, the technique can be used to remove blue and black pigments easily. However, it is unable to remove, yellow, red, and green pigments.
- Q-Switched ND-YAG Laser Tattoo Removal – This neodymium-doped Yttrium aluminum garnet laser is visible to the human eye, and is the best option to help remove black, gray, and dark blue pigments. In addition, it also helps remove yellow, red, and orange pigments. As this laser tattoo removal process includes potassium titanyl phosphate crystals that can help double the frequency of the laser.
- Q-Switched Alexandrite Laser Tattoo Removal – This is considered as one of the most effective and best ways of laser tattoo removal. This technique can easily remove both black and blue pigments, along with green pigments. This is considered as one of the best laser tattoo removal techniques, as it can help remove the green pigments left behind by most tattoo removal processes. This treatment is a bit more expensive but will help you remove all color pigments in one go.